The below process has been updated for the 2021-2022 Academic year
- Mark your calendar for all the important dates for admissions and financial aid
- Family completes the online application with accompanying documents through TADS:
We recommend calling the school before submitting an application, some of our classes are now full for the 21-22 academic year. You may still apply for this grade if you wish to be waitlisted. The waitlist will be good for 1 year only.
- Once you fill out the initial application, TADS will send you an email with all the required admissions documents. Note on KG & 1st Grade Ages.
- Families need to submit all required documents as well as schedule a placement assessment (MAP test) by calling the Admission office.
- Families should also call the Admissions Office to schedule a whole day visit for the applying student at the school. This step is only applicable while school is in session. For families applying during the summer, admissions acceptance will be on an automatic provisional (probationary) basis for the first 8 weeks.
- Once the MAP results and application materials have been evaluated by the Office of Admissions, a decision will be made on whether the student is a candidate for enrollment at Tarbiyah Academy.
- Candidate families will then be scheduled for a family interview with representatives from the Office of Admissions and/or with the Head of School.
- Successful candidates will then move to the Enrollment phase and will be required to submit remaining documents and fees in order to complete the Enrollment process (as described below).
- Our goal is to complete the process within approximately two weeks of a completed application being submitted.
- Online Application and Fee submitted ($100 – nonrefundable, nontransferable) – All Grades
- Completed Administrator Referral Form Received – Grades 1-8
- Must be submitted by current school directly to TADS/Tarbiyah Academy
- Completed Student Questionnaire Form Received – Grades 5 – 8
- Completed Teacher Referral Form Received – Grades 1 – 8
- Must be submitted by current teacher directly to TADS/Tarbiyah Academy
- Admissions Exam results received – All Grades
- Student Records received from current school – All Grades
- Immunization Record received – All Grades
- Completed Physical Examination Record Form received – All Grades
- Birth Certificate received – All Grades
- Admissions interview conducted with both parents/guardians – All Grades
- Teacher assessment complete
- Applicable only if the student is applying while school is in session
- New student will get the opportunity of spending a full day at Tarbiyah Academy.
- Students who apply during the summer will not be able to complete this step. Hence, summer applicants who get accepted to Tarbiyah Academy will be accepted on a provisional/probationary basis for the first 8 weeks of school.
- Application complete
- Enrollment decision posted to TADS & emailed to parents once all the above have been completed.
New & Returning Enrollment Checklist
The following is the process for enrollment for returning students and for new students have successfully completed the Admissions process and have been accepted to Tarbiyah Academy:
- Enrollment Fee ($100) received – nontransferable, nonrefundable.
- Resource Fee ($300) received – nontransferable, nonrefundable.
- Consumables Fee ($200) received – nontransferable, nonrefundable.
- Enrollment Releases & Questions
- Media Release
- Technology & Internet Usage
- School Directory Release
- Yearbook Release
- Enrollment Terms & Conditions
- Pick-up Authorization & Student/Parent Handbook Agreement
- Tuition Agreement Completed
- The tuition agreement is a legally binding contract between parents and the school. It includes the amount of installments as well as the method of payment.
- If your child is withdrawn early or is expelled, once a tuition agreement has been signed, please
note the following penalties:
If student is withdrawn before the first day of school, the parent is financially responsible for one-third of
If student is withdrawn after the first day of school, but on or before October 1st, the parent is financially
responsible for 50% of tuition owed.
If student is withdrawn after October 1st, the parent is responsible for the entire amount of tuition owed.
For any questions regarding admissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 844-TARBIYA.