The Qur’an Masterclass is an accelerated, part-time Hifdh program. This program allows students to make rapid gains in their ability to recite and retain substantial portions of the Qur’an, with an authentic and unbroken chain (Sanad + Ijazah) of transmission from the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). The Qur’an Masterclass improves reading speed, fluency, and memory capacity, based on the following levels.
- Level 1: Reading and mastery of Juz 30
- Level 2: Mastery of Juz 29
- Level 3: Advanced Group
The Masterclass program will condense four, 40-minute lessons, into two sessions per week lasting 80 minutes each (with 5 minutes snack and break provided), to develop a love for the lifelong learning of the book of Allah within each student. Placement into each level and advancement between levels will be required through regular assessments and feedback.
Registration is open until March 27, 2020. Use the following link to register: https://forms.gle/kZ2Ct153Lwayy2v2A (Complete the registration form electronically and submit payment to Ms. Siddiqi). Please be sure to indicate your child’s name and grade). Should you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: April 13, 2020
Program Point of Contact and Supervisor:
- Ms. Hagar Ibrahim
- Term 3: April 13th- June 25th
- Every Monday and Thursday from 4:05 pm to 5:30 pm.
- During the Month of Ramadan, the schedule will be adjusted to align to modified school hours.
- $300 / student for each term
- 10% Sibling discounts available
- Payable by Cash (Please fill the registration form and confirm your registration by submitting the payment to Ms. Siddiqi at the front office, please provide your child’s name and grade.)
View the Qur’an Master Class Calendar by clicking on one of the download options below: