Tarbiyah Academy is launching an entire week of school spirit to celebrate our official In-Class Spelling Bee Competition on November 20. Each day, students, parents, and faculty should express their school spirit based on the theme of that day. Parents, please ensure student clothing is appropriate in accordance with TA’s uniform policy.
- Pajama Monday: Wear your cozy socks or flannel shirt and pants. Bring in your favorite sleep time friend. Celebrate the beginning of spirit week in your warm comfy pajamas!
- Classy or Sporty Tuesday: Dress up classy or dress up sporty! Choose to wear your suit and tie or fancy dress to show your classy style OR choose to support your favorite sport/team by wearing team gear.
- Wacky Wear Wednesday: Mismatched socks? Blue hair? Shorts on top of your pants? Shirt worn backwards?!? Dress up as wacky as you wish. You can even put on a strange looking hat!
- Character from a Book Thursday: The Cat in the Hat, The Hungry Caterpillar, Harry Potter, Wilbur, or any of your favorite book characters. Come dressed up as a character from one of the books you love to read!
- School Spirit Friday: Be a true Tarbiyan and wear the school colors. Paint your face, show your colored socks, wear a shirt with the school colors (Blue, White, Gold). Show your friends and family how much you love Tarbiyah Academy!
The week will end on November 20 with our awesome Spirit Week Bonanza which starts at 5:00pm. We have tons of activities planned for all ages. From Henna painting, face paining, to bubble gum blowing competition and other awesome Minute to Win It races! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Share