Tarbiyah Academy is Hiring!
As Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh. Tarbiyah Academy is a K-6 Islamic Primary International Baccalaureate School located in Elkridge, MD. We strive to hire highly qualified, motivated teachers that are certified in and dedicated to their profession, as well as committed to promote morals, values and methodology in the classroom.
Presently we have one opening for academic year 2018-19:
Teachers’ Assistant (“TA”).
This is a full-time, hourly position. The TA will assist homeroom and AQI teachers with copying, grading, classroom monitoring, individualized and small-group student monitoring, snack/lunch/salah duties, laminating, compiling workbooks, and bulletin board/classroom setup. Valuable applicants will be fluent in English, have good rapport with children grades K-6, and be eligible to work in the United States.
INTERESTED PERSONS: Please send cover letter and CV to Dr. Zara Khan, Head of School: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong applicants to any of the open positions ideally demonstrate:
* Commitment to student-centered, project-based learning
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of students
* Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and current with technology developments
Tarbiyah Academy values and strives to promote the following personal qualities among students, teachers and staff:
* A demonstrated and genuine liking and appreciation of children
* Attention to detail
* Flexibility and adaptability
* A sense of humor
* High standards and expectations
* Good listening skills