With our admissions season in full swing, we wanted to send an update from our Admissions Office. We are receiving several questions regarding our Admissions & Financial Aid process. We’ve gathered the most frequently asked questions and included them in the below email. Please be sure to let us know if you have any other questions or if we can help you in any way to speed up your child’s admissions application. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- 1. Do you offer Financial Aid? If so, what is the process?
Yes, we offer financial aid. Financial Aid is determined by a third party service (TADS) by carefully reviewing each family’s application, including annual income and tax returns, family size, and extenuating family circumstances. To apply for financial aid: Visit our website: http://tarbiyahacademy.com/financial-aid/
- 2. What documents do I need for Financial Aid?
Before starting your application, you will need the following documents:
- Last federal tax return and supporting documentation (W-2, 1099, etc.)
- Your utility bills
- Rent or mortgage payment information
- Debt information (credit card debt, loans, medical bills, etc.)
- Salary Stubs
- 3. Is there a Financial Aid deadline?
Yes. For returning students, the financial aid application deadline is February 15 with a decision made by March 1. For new students, the financial aid application deadline is March 15 with a decision made by April 12. Financial Aid awards made after these deadlines will be dependent on available funds.
- 4. Other than Financial Aid, what tuition discounts are available?
We understand the significant investment required to provide your children with quality private education. That’s why Tarbiyah is offering multiple discounts for additional savings:
- Single Installment Discount: Families who pay their student’s tuition in one single installment before July 31st will receive an additional 3% discount, bringing their tuition to $9,215.
- Sibling Discount: Parents who are enrolling more than one child will receive sibling discounts as per our website: http://tarbiyahacademy.com/tuition/ Depending on the number of students enrolled per family, tuition can be as low as $6,247.
- 5. Will TA consider extenuating circumstances?
Yes. Tarbiyah understands that some families have extenuating circumstances that are not always shown through the Financial Aid Application process. If you feel TA is the best option for your child, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter of explanation. Despite the finite and scarce nature of financial aid monies, Tarbiyah will do its best to balance a variety of competing interests when making financial aid decisions and awards.
- 6. How do I send my child's application documents and forms?
For your convenience there are many ways to accomplish this:
- Via Email to TA Admissions: You and/or your child’s teacher can email referral forms and other documents directly to our admissions email (email@example.com)
- Via Fax to TA: You and/or your child’s teacher can fax referral forms and other documents directly to our admissions fax number: 844-724-2234
- Directly to TADS: You can mail, fax, or upload electronic documents directly to TADS:
- 7. I've submitted my online application, is my child now considered enrolled at TA?
Filling in the online application is the first step to ensuring your child’s enrollment with TA. In order for your application to be considered complete you must submit ALL required documents and forms. Please refer to our Admissions page for more information.