We are looking for the best Muslim teachers in America (and beyond!) to join our International Baccalaureate team as:
- Full-time Homeroom Teachers (IB Primary Years Programme)
- Islamic Studies Teachers
- Quran/Tajweed Teachers
- Arabic language Teachers
- Specialty Teachers
- Part-time / Substitute Teachers
- Have you been looking for an innovative and focused educational institution specializing in international best practices who values your personal and professional development as a Muslim teacher?
- Are you currently teaching in the Public School system, but have been waiting for a new Islamic school with an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence before you consider a career change?
- Have you heard rave reviews from other teachers about the International Baccalaureate, but never thought it could exist in an Islamic School model?
- Are you willing to receive world-class training and development at no cost to you, and work alongside an experienced, talented and enthusiastic Head-of-School?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
Priority applications are being accepted until March 31st, 2015 through our online application system ONLY. Applicants screened by the Head-of-School (HOS) will receive a special invitation to our upcoming Tarbiyah Academy Career Fair in April… so stay tuned!
May Allah reward the sincere efforts and accomplishments of countless Muslim educators across America; these special individuals are tirelessly devoted to nurturing confident, academically sound, and spiritually-balanced individuals who recognize their roles as citizens of this country and caretakers of this Earth; and who fulfill their duties in service of their Lord, Ameen.